~ Professional Fine Art Studios ~
926 Western Ave Ste. A & B
Glendale, CA. 91201
Welcome Potential Teachers at Cope Studios!!
We’re currently looking for outgoing and fun instructors for adult fine art classes who already have a solid student following. We’re encouraging 8-1o week classes, one time, and weekend workshops.
- Advertise and promotion of your own classes.
- Student follow up for classes from signing them up through the completion of the course
- The instructor is in charge of full communication with your students (we are not an art center; we are a host to your class).
- Providing materials or material lists for your students.
- Professionalism: Timely, personable, respectful of all types of personalities, master of what you teach, self-motivated and tidy (You are representing our studio)
Studio Commitments. We Provide:
- 30 x 36 ft fine art work space
- 18 work stations along the perimeter of the room
- Assisting with forwarding and re-posting on social media within reason.
- Model Stand/ Model paraphernalia
- 8 Academic “H” frame easel
- 15 drawing benches
- Chairs/ stools
- Slop sinks
- Four downstairs bathrooms
- Locking Student/Teacher storage for an additional monthly fee
- Sound system for music
- The breakdown for the studio fee is 65% Instructor/ 35% Studio Host.
- No matter how many students you end up with, the percentage remains the same so large and small classes are welcomed.
- Any noxious materials or power tools need to be pre-approved by Karen before each class (i.e. mold making).
- Cancellation Period: If there are no students signed up for you class two weeks before the start date, the class will be cancelled, and a non-refundable deposit for the next class will be applied.
Requested Dates and times (i.e. Every Tue from 7-10pm):
- List all Social Networks you are using to promote your work
- Where were you trained and what type of artwork will you be teaching?
- What is the student age group?
Kids Teens Adults
- How many students are you expecting to teach in each class?
- What noxious materials and power tools do you use?
- How do you plan to dispose of hazardous materials? Such as turpentine, paint thinner etc?
1080 Sq Ft. Model Room